| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yonago in September is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 224.7mm (8.8in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Yonago September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Yonago, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Yonago:
- Saigo, Japan - 85.2 kms (53 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Tsuyama, Japan - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Himeji, Japan - 138.4 kms (86 miles) ESE
- Kobe, Japan - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) SSE
- Sumoto, Japan - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SE
- Takamatsu, Japan - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SSE
- Tokushima, Japan - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) SE