| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yonago in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 117.1mm (4.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Yonago May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yonago, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yonago:
- Saigo, Japan - 85.2 kms (53 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Tsuyama, Japan - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Himeji, Japan - 138.4 kms (86 miles) ESE
- Kobe, Japan - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) SSE
- Sumoto, Japan - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SE
- Takamatsu, Japan - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SSE
- Tokushima, Japan - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) SE